We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament as:
- verbally inspired the word of God,
- inerrant in the original writing,
- the supreme and final authority in all matters of faith and conduct,
- complete revelation of His will for the salvation of man.
We believe in one God infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons:
- Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, who is the creator and sustainer of heaven and earth and everything therein.
We believe Jesus Christ, our Lord:
- is God the Son from eternity,
- is the only begotten Son of God,
- was begotten of the Holy Spirit and born of Mary while she was yet a virgin,
- is true God and true man,
- lived a sinless life on the earth,
- died for our sins on the cross according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitutionary sacrifice,
- was buried, and on the third day His crucified body was resurrected from the dead,
- ascended into heaven, and is there in His present ministry for us as High Priest and Advocate,
- assures the blessed hope through His personal and imminent return.
We believe that the Holy Spirit, the Third Person of the blessed Trinity:
- dwells in every believer,
- is ever present to testify of Christ,
- empowers the believer for godly living and service.
We believe that man:
- was created in the image of God,
- sinned and thereby incurred not only physical death, but spiritual death which is separation from God,
- all human beings are born with a sinful nature and in the case of those who reach moral responsibility become sinners in word and thought and deed.
We believe that:
- the salvation of the believer comes only through Jesus Christ,
- all who believe in Him are saved and justified on, and only on, the ground of His shed blood and His resurrection,
- all who receive by grace through faith the Lord Jesus Christ, are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God, sealed by the Holy Spirit, and preserved unto the day of redemption.
We believe that all the saved are called into a life of separation from all worldly and sinful practices, and are under obligation to all the world by life and word to the truth and proclamation of the Gospel.
We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved and the conscious everlasting punishment of the lost.
- in one Holy Universal Church which is the Body of Christ and to which all believers belong, and that the duty of the Church is to proclaim the Gospel of salvation to the world,
- that water baptism and the Lord’s supper are the two important ordinances of the Church as testimonies before God and all creation.